This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and various other statutes. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This is a legal and binding agreement between you, the user (“User” or “You“) of the Services, as defined below, and Rurban Intercorp LLP for the services offered under the contest Golden Grandeur Award stating the terms that govern Your use of the Site (as defined below).
Rurban Intercorp LLP is a company incorporated under the Limited liability Partnership Act, 2008, having its registered office at C-292, 2nd Floor Defence Colony, New Delhi (“Rurban“).
Rurban inter alia conceptualized, Golden Grandeur Award (GGA), which is in the “Service” of:
Providing an online platform to call in entries, wherein citizens of India showcase their talent by uploading videos showcasing their talent in various categories. The selected talent is then showcased on ‘www.goldengrandeur.com (“Site“). The selected entries are then offered for vote on the Site by the public of India at large. The Voting process includes a rating system wherein the public rate the participant on a scale of 1-5 at their own discretion. The Participant with the highest vote in each category is recognised and awarded GGA on the last day of the event, thereby attempting to help recognize and award talent in various Categories.
The GGA site among others also has some features, tools, applications, materials, or other services offered from time to time by Rurban in connection with its business, provided on the Site. The Site is interactive to the extent that viewers can cast vote to give rating to their favourite participant and help them get recognized and win awards.
The Site may also provide you content by integrating services and application of other audio video streaming platforms (“Third party services”) and/or provide hosting service to third parties to display their content (“Third Party Content”). Currently Rurban uses its affiliate channel of FaloodaTV to showcase few videos on the Site. However, there is no partnership or any relation between Youtube and GGA or Rurban.
The Service can be availed through platforms, software and devices, which Rurban approves from time to time, the current list for which is as set out below (“Compatible System“). In some cases, whether a device is (or remains) a Compatible System may depend on software or platform provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties. As a result, devices that are Compatible System at one time may cease to be Compatible System in the future.
The Golden Grandeur Website works best with:
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Latest version of Firefox
- Latest version of Safari
- Microsoft Windows XP or above / MAC OS 10.2 or above
- Latest version of Adobe Flash Player
Subject to compatibility, You may be able to access the Services through mobile phones, tablets and other IP based connected devices or any Compatible System offered by a partner authorized by Rurban . To access the Services at each instance, you would be required to undergo a two-step verification process to verify your login credentials such as your phone number, by way of a one-time password which will be sent to you simultaneously.
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are available for individuals who have attained the age of majority in their jurisdiction (18 years in the case of India).If You are under the relevant age of majority in Your jurisdiction, You may access the Site and the Services under the supervision of an adult and in accordance with applicable law only which enables a minor in your jurisdiction to access such a service. However, in all cases, only persons of the age of majority are allowed to register any account on the Site and Services and will always be responsible for the operation of any such account.
Participation in any contest and or game on the Site conducted by Rurban or viewing of certain Content may be subject to further terms and conditions as may be notified by Rurban/GGA from time to time on the Site or otherwise.
You should not access or use the Service or the content therein by means of any mechanism or technology which conceals your actual geo-location or provides incorrect details of your location (for example, use a virtual private network (VPN).
When You use / avail the Services or send any data, information or communication to GGA, You agree and understand that You are communicating with GGA through electronic media/ records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from GGA periodically and as and when required. GGA will communicate with You by email or any push or other message or electronic records on the email address and or mobile number available with GGA or made available to GGA through a Partner which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
You acknowledge and specifically consent to GGA or our respective affiliates and partners contacting you using the contact information you have provided to us at any time during your association with us for any purpose including the following purposes, which will enable GGA to deliver the Services to you and/or enhance the delivery of the Services to you:
- To obtain feedback regarding the Service;
- Update You of the Contest stages as per discretion of GGA
- To contact you for offering new products or services, whether offered by us, or our respective affiliates or partners.
You acknowledge and agree that you may be contacted for the above purposes, using any of the contact details provided by You including via emails or other electronic and internet-based means.
In addition, you will be sent a one-time password via SMS to your registered mobile number, to verify your login on the Site using a mobile number.
The Content contained in the Services including but not limited to on the Site is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and shall not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, without the written permission of Rurban/ GGA.
Some of the features/ content made available on the Site may be availed only by Member Users who have registered under a Membership Tab (“Membership User”), from time to time. You may need to register Yourself on the Site to avail these services on a Membership Tab (“Membership”). To become a Member, You may be required to provide certain personal information to GGA and may be required to make payments (“Membership Fee”) as per the applicable membership plan through a debit card, credit card, internet banking or through, e- prepaid wallet or other payment method accepted by GGA (“Payment Method(s)”) that You opted for during registration or subsequently. GGA will be using third party payment gateways to process and facilitate the payment of Your Membership Fee to GGA. On successful registration to the Membership, GGA will intimate You of the same. GGA may offer different kinds of Membership plans, each of these Membership plans will be subject to different limitations and restrictions and the cost of each of these Membership plans may vary.
GGA shall have the discretion to make certain Content that is a part of the Membership available to You on more than one end user Compatible System concurrently. GGA shall also have the discretion to make certain Content that is a part of the Membership available to You on not more than one end user device concurrently.
Any personal data whether provided by you as a part of the Membership registration process, or collected automatically when you use the Service will be governed by the Privacy Notice accessible at here
Some features or registration to contests may be available for free for a certain period. The free period may last for a period of one month or such other term as may be determined by GGA. Your eligibility for a free features including the time for such free features and the Content available to be viewed during the period is at the discretion of GGA and such free features or contest registrations can be modified, suspended or terminated by GGA at any point of time without giving notice to You;
In case You are eligible for any free features or contest registrations, GGA may charge You a token amount of money at the time of Your registration for a Membership, as applicable. This token amount will be refunded to You once GGA receives the confirmation from the third-party payment gateway provider that Your Payment Method has been registered.
In case you register for a paid membership or enroll for a paid contest, GGA will automatically start billing as per Your selected Payment Method for the relevant Membership plan(s) or contest selected by You at the time of registration through the third party payment gateway at the end of the free features or contest registration period, if applicable unless, You cancel a Membership (s) or registration before the end of the free period. The cancellation of a Membership or Registration can be done through the Site my going to “REGISTER NOW” section of the Site. It may take a few days for Your payment made to GGA to be reflected in your “My profile” section.
In case You cancel any Membership or Contest Registration before the end of the free period, You will not be entitled to any compensation monetary or otherwise from GGA for the unutilized free period.
You cannot change your Payment Method during the tenure of your Membership(s) or Registration. If Your selected Payment Method is no longer available or expires or Your Payment Method fails for whatsoever reason, You will be responsible and liable for any uncollected amounts and GGA reserves the right to terminate the Membership (s) or Registration offered to You.
The Membership or Registration Fee for a particular Membership or Registration will be billed at the beginning of the Membership or at the end of free period, as applicable and on each subsequent renewal automatically (as per the Membership plan chosen by You) unless and until You cancel Your Membership (s) or Registration or the Membership (s) or Registration is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to these Terms. To see the commencement date for Your next renewal period or to cancel Your Membership You need to visit the “My Account” section on Your profile page. On cancellation of a Membership (s) You will be notified by GGA.
GGA will be automatically billing as per Your Payment Method for each Membership period on a monthly or annually or per contest, based on your plan. However, if You change Your membership plan, this could result in changing the day on which You are billed and the amount which You are billed. Further, on changing your existing Membership plan to another, you would be required to pay the difference in rates (on a pro rata basis) for the new Membership plan selected and would be billed as per the new Membership plan from the next billing / renewal cycle. In case the rate for the new Membership plan is less than that of the existing Membership plan, the difference in rates would be adjusted (on a pro rata basis) and you will be billed accordingly from the next billing / renewal cycle. GGA will notify you in advance of the change in the Membership Fee payable.
The new Membership will be effective from the date on which you select such plan and make appropriate payments as necessary.
In case of change in the Membership Fee for a particular membership plan that is already opted by You, GGA will give You an advance notice of these changes.
The Membership Fees specified for each Subscription plan are inclusive of applicable taxes.
The Membership Fees billed are non-refundable irrespective of whether the Membership have been availed by You or not.
Registration Fee for a contest will be open for a limited time only. No Registration will be done after the expiry of the Registration period as mentioned by GGA and as per the Terms and Conditions issued by GGA from time to time.
Any request for change or cancellation in any Membership plan prior to the expiration of the current Membership plan period will not entail You with a refund for any portion of the Membership Fee or Registration fee paid by You for the unexpired period.
You also understand and acknowledge that GGA only facilitates the third-party payment gateway for processing of payments. This facility is managed by the third-party payment gateway provider and You are required to follow all the terms and conditions of such third-party payment gateway provider.
You are responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the payment information provided by You, including the bank account number/credit card details and any other information requested during the Membership or Registration process. You represent and warrant that you have the right to use any credit card or other payment information that you submit. You agree and acknowledge that GGA or Rurban shall not be liable and in no way be held responsible for any losses whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, including without limitation any losses due to delay in processing of payment instruction or any credit card fraud.
You can access the status of Your Subscription anytime through the “My Profile” section on Your profile page.
You can file any complaint related to payment processing on the Site and the same will be forwarded to the concerned third-party payment gateway provider for redressal.
Upon payment through any of the Payment Modes and confirmation of receipt of such payment from the payment gateway provider, an invoice will be made available to You in the “My Account” section or on mail which can be downloaded by You in pdf format.
Upon payment being received by GGA through any of the Payment Method, GGA shall make the relevant Subscription available to You through any of the approved modes of delivery that GGA adopts.
It is hereby clarified that the Subscription(s) offered to You are offered by GGA and not by any third party including any payment gateway service providers.
GGA reserves the right to change, terminate or otherwise amend the Membership plans, Membership Fees, Registration fee for the Membership and billing cycles at its sole discretion and at any time. Such amendments shall be effective upon posting on the Site and Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to be Your conclusive acceptance of such amendments.
GGA reserves the right to change, supplement, alter or remove any of the Content or Contest that is subject to a Membership or Registration Fee as it deems fit. GGA does not guarantee the availability of a specific Content or Contest or a minimum Content that is subject to a Membership or Registration Fee.
Post cancellation of Your Membership, if you wish to re-subscribe to the Membership, you may do so from Your “My Account” page.
The Voter Panel will be made available on the Site at discretion to enable a User to participate in any contest or competition or share his/her rating on various talent videos hosted on Site for an immersive playing and entertainment experience. You can also invite Your friends to participate in the Contest by sharing link. For this, You may require to permit Rurban to access Your contacts List. Friends (i.e. users who also have your number in their phonebook or those who have accepted your invitation) will be able to see the Contest Posts on the Site when you share the page with them.
If you have participated in any contest or competition in the Social Feed, Your friends may also be able to see your scores and/or progress in such contest/competition.
The Voter Panel will include non-exhaustive list of participants shortlisted for the Contest. You will have the access to rate each video under various categories and have a vote and view percentage. Vote Percentage will be the number of video you have voted for out of the total no. of videos in the contest. View Percentage will be the number of video you have viewed out of the total no. of videos in the contest.
GGA may cancel or discontinue the availability of the Voter Panel and any decision in this matter shall be at the discretion of GGA and shall be final and binding.
User(s) are not permitted to download any content or take screenshots of the same. Doing so will be in violation of the Terms.
You are given a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable (except in the case of a parent/legal guardian-minor relationship), non-sub-licensable, revocable permission to view the Site and avail the Service during the subsistence of Your Account with GGA for the territory of the world or limited territories as applicable in respect of specified Content and as set forth in these Terms and Conditions and no right, title or interest in any Content will be deemed transferred to You.
By accessing or using the Services:
- You confirm and warrant that all the data and information You supply to GGA and or any GGA’s affiliates (“Registration Data“) is and accurate in all respects.
- You agree to promptly update Your Registration Data as necessary, so that Your Registration Data remains accurate at all times.
- GGA may temporarily suspend your access to the whole or any part of the Services, where GGA in its discretion considers that it is reasonably necessary. Where possible, Rurban will give You as much notice of any interruption of access to the Services as is reasonably practicable. GGA will use reasonable efforts to restore access to the Services as soon as reasonably practicable after temporary suspension.
- You agree that GGA shall be under no liability whatsoever to You in the event of non-availability of the Site or any portion thereof occasioned by Act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, satellite failure, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, satellite failure or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of GGA.
- You acknowledge and agree not to either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, violate, or circumvent any patent; trade secret; copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism or device; any content protection or access control measure associated with the Content, including geo-filtering mechanisms; privacy; publicity; or other proprietary right under applicable law.
- You agree not to either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means copy, download, capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit or retransmit the Content or create any work or material that is derived from or based on the Content. This prohibition applies regardless of whether such derivative works or materials are sold, bartered, or given away.
- You agree that GGA and/or its affiliates or licensors owns and/or retains all rights to the Services and the Content throughout the territory of the world in perpetuity. You further agree that the Content You access and view as part of the Services is owned or controlled by GGA, its affiliates and or its licensors. The Services and the Content are protected by copyright, trademark, design, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws.
- You agree that third parties and/or its affiliates or licensors owns and/or retains all rights to the Third Party Content. The Third Party Content are protected by copyright, trademark, design, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws.
- Except as provided in these Terms (or otherwise expressly provided by GGA), You may not copy, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, upload, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, frame or deep-link, make available, or otherwise use any Content contained in the Services. You further agree not to use the Services to:
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit or link to Content that is: unlawful; threatening; abusive; obscene; vulgar; sexually explicit; pornographic or inclusive of nudity; offensive; excessively violent; invasive of another’s privacy, publicity, contract or other rights; tortious; false or misleading; defamatory; libelous; hateful; or discriminatory;
- Harass or harm another person;
- Exploit or endanger a minor;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity;
- Violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary right;
- Introduce or engage in activity that involves the use of viruses, software disabling codes, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software, applications and/or any element comprising the Site, the application for accessing the Content, or the Services;
- Interfere with, damage, disable, disrupt, impair, create an undue burden on, or gain unauthorized access to the Services, including GGA’s servers, networks or accounts;
- Cover, remove, disable, manipulate, block or obscure advertisements or other portions of the Services or the Content;
- Delete or revise any information provided by or pertaining to any other user of the Services.
- Use technology or any automated system such as scripts, spiders, offline readers or bots in order to collect or disseminate usernames, passwords, email addresses or other data from the Services, or to circumvent, delete, deactivate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or modify any security technology or software that is part of the Services or the Site;
- Send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages or other unsolicited bulk communications of any kind through the Services. If You do so, You acknowledge You will have caused substantial harm to GGA, but that the amount of harm would be extremely difficult to measure. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, and by way of liquidated damages and not as a penalty, You agree to pay Company INR 500 (Indian rupees five hundred only) for each actual or intended recipient of such communication without prejudice to any other rights of action that Rurban may have against You in law or equity;
- Solicit, collect or request any personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit an image or video of another person without that person’s consent;
- Engage in commercial activity (including but not limited to advertisements or solicitations of business; sales; contests; sweepstakes; creating, recreating, distributing or advertising an index of any significant portion of the Content; or building a business using the Content) without GGA’s prior written consent;
- Use technology or other means to access, index, frame, or link to the Site (including the Content) that is not authorized by Rurban;
- Access the Site/application/Service (including the Content) through any automated means, including “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers” (other than by individually performed searches on publicly accessible search engines for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available search indices – but not caches or archives – of the Site and excluding those search engines or indices that host, promote, or link primarily to infringing or unauthorized content);
- Use the Services to advertise or promote competing services;
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable law;
- Attempt, facilitate, induce, aid and abet, or encourage others to do any of the foregoing.
- You are responsible for the security and proper use of Your unique user ID and password that You enter while registering on the Site or on the Partner’s website or application and must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, used properly, and not disclosed to unauthorized people. You are responsible for any use of your user ID and password. You must promptly notify GGA if you become aware of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user account..
- You agree that Your use of the Services and the Content may give You the opportunity to view, publish, transmit, submit posts and/or comment in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree that You will not misuse the Content and/or other user material You access and view as part of the Service, including without limitation, download/store the Content by illegal/non-permitted means, or infringe any of GGA’s/ or its licensor’s / or third party’s copyright, trademark design, patent, and other intellectual property including any rights of Rurban or its licensors or any third party subsisting in the Content. You further agree that You will not copy/record/edit/modify any of the Content You access and view as part of the Service, for any purpose, and/or copy/record/edit/modify any Content including video, images etc., by using any means including software, spyware, etc., for any purpose whatsoever.
- You further agree that You shall not post, publish, transfer, upload, transmit or submit any of the Content, including without limitation videos, images, comments, User Material (defined below) or articles, of the Site on any other website, webpage or software, whatsoever.
- You agree that the Content provided on the Site is strictly for Your private viewing only and not for public exhibition irrespective of whether the public is charged for such exhibition or not. You hereby agree to refrain from further broadcasting or making available the Content provided on the Site to any other person(s), or in any manner communicate such Content to the public.
- In case the Site allows You to download or stream any of the Content therein, You agree that You will not use, sell, transfer or transmit the Content to any person or upload the Content on any other website, webpage or software, which may violate/cause damages or injuries to any rights of GGA or its affiliates or any third party including privacy rights, publicity rights, and intellectual property rights.
You may have an opportunity to publish, transmit, submit, or otherwise post (collectively, “Post“) only reviews or comments or photos or videos on the Site (collectively, “User Material“). As it concerns User Material, without prejudice to Your obligation to otherwise comply with applicable laws during the course of using the Services, You agree to hereby comply with any and all applicable laws, as well as any other rules and restrictions that may be set forth herein or on the Site or Services.
You agree that GGA shall have the right but have no obligation, to monitor User Material and to restrict or remove User Material that GGA may determine, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate or for any other reason. You acknowledge that GGA reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in GGA’s sole discretion, violates these Terms, including, but not limited to, terminating their account, terminate, suspend, limit, or use of the Services or access to Content and/or reporting such User Material, conduct, or activity, to law enforcement authorities, in addition to any other available remedies under law or equity. In addition to the restrictions set forth above, You must adhere to the below terms and conditions and not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information /material/User Material that:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, design, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. You also represent and warrant that the Posting of Your User Material does not violate any right of any party, including privacy rights, publicity rights, and intellectual property rights.
You acknowledge that the User Material is not confidential and that You have no expectation of privacy in it.
In no event does GGA assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any User Material, and You agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies You may have against Rurban or GGA with respect to such User Material.
This Site may contain articles contributed by several individuals. The views are exclusively their own and do not represent the views of GGA , affiliates and/ or its management. All liability in respect of the above is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms. Indian law and jurisdiction apply with respect to contents of this Site.
Part of this Site/Service may contain links to third party sites and third-party content. You agree and acknowledge that GGA does not endorse or sponsor such third-party sites, content, advertising or other material on such third-party sites.
GGA is not responsible for the content or practices of any website or destination other than the Site, even if it links to the Site and even if the website or destination is operated by a company affiliated or otherwise connected with GGA. By using the Services, You acknowledge and agree that GGA is not responsible or liable to You for any content or other materials hosted and served from any website or destination other than the Site.
GGA expressly disclaim any liability arising out of the advertisements, usage or viewing of these products or services advertised on our Site or the (third party) content made available / hosted on the third-party sites.
GGA takes no responsibility for advertisements or any third-party material posted on the Site nor does it take any responsibility for the products or services provided by advertisers. Any dealings You have with advertisers found while using the Services are between You and the advertiser, and You agree that GGA is not liable for any loss or claim that You may have against an advertiser.
GGA’s role is limited to providing a communication platform along with hosting services to third parties, to enable the transmission of the Third Party Content directly from third parties to You. The Third Party Content on the Site is directly uploaded onto the Site by third parties who avail of GGA’s hosting services, without any intervention from GGA in the uploading / transmission process. GGA’s role is that of an ‘intermediary’ as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder, with regard to the Third Party Content. Being an intermediary, GGA has no responsibility and / or liability in respect of any Third Party Content on the Site, including for intellectual property rights infringement, defamation, obscenity or any other violation under applicable law.
GGA does not endorse, market, advertise or publicize any Third Party Content on the Site and is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Content.
GGA does not pre-screen the Third Party Content and has no obligation to monitor any Third Party Content. Hence, GGA does not have actual or specific knowledge of any Third Party Content on the Site. However, GGA at its discretion and in accordance with applicable law may monitor any Third Party Content and may remove any Third Party Content from the Site if GGA determines in its sole discretion that such Third Party Content is in violation of this Agreement or any applicable law. GGA, at its discretion, may review the Third Party Content when, and only when, complaints are received from You. Such actions do not in any manner negate or dilute GGA’s position as an intermediary or impose any liability on GGA with respect to Third Party Content.
GGA will consider all communications, requests and suggestions sent by You and other members of the public provided that such communications are sent in a bona fide manner in good faith in the interest of the Site and public good. However, GGAis not under any obligation to act on any such communications, requests and suggestions or respond to anyone. GGA’s decision in this respect shall be final. Specifically, if any such request relates to a request / demand to take down/ disable/ remove/ delete any Third Party Content in the Site, GGA is under no legal obligation to respond to or act on such requests. GGA will take such action as GGA is required to take under applicable law. If there is any valid court order or administrative order issued requiring GGA to take any action, then GGA will comply with such court order or administrative order.
- Site or Services
If You have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Site and/or Services and/or Content, then such correspondence should be directed to– [email protected]
If You have any concerns, complaints or grievances with respect to the Content, please contact the following identified officer from our CRM Team who will examine the complaint and take appropriate next steps.
Name: Mr. ABC
Email Address: [email protected]
You would be required to furnish relevant details pertaining to your concern, complaint or grievance, specifically including your user login ID, the title of the content, date of viewing and details / description of the alleged violation in the Content.
- User Material
If You have any complaints relating to any third party User Material uploaded on the Site, then please contact [email protected]
Your email, which must bear Your digital signature or a signed written complaint, should include the following information:
- Details of the objectionable user material or content;
- Details of the Basis of the objection;
- What relief is being requested;
- All other relevant information required by GGA to assess the complaint.
You agree that use of the Services and the access to the Site is at Your own risk. The Services including the Site, the Content, the video player, User Material and any other materials contained on or provided through the Site are provided “AS IS” and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, GGA does not make any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, title, merchantability, completeness, availability, security, compatibility or non-infringement; or that the Services will be uninterrupted, free of viruses, malware or other harmful components, accurate, error free or reliable.
IN NO CASE SHALL GGA, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PARENT COMPANY, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PRINCIPALS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL THEREOF OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR ACCESS OF THE SITE OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL THEREOF, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. GGA’S MONETARY LIABILITY FOR THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT OR MATERIAL THEREOF ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO INR 500. WHERE THE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, GGA’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rurban, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access to the Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any publicity, privacy, or intellectual property right; (iv) Your breach of any applicable laws; and (v) any unauthorized, improper, illegal or wrongful use of Your Account by any person, including a third party, whether or not authorized or permitted by You. This indemnification obligation will survive the expiry or termination of these Terms and Conditions and Your use of the Service.
The relationship between You and GGA shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions and for resolution of any dispute arising out of Your use of the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You agree that (i) GGA has the right to bring any proceedings before any court/forum of competent jurisdiction and You irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts or forum; and (ii) any proceeding brought by You shall be exclusively before the courts at Delhi, India.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be considered severable from the remaining provisions, and the remaining provisions given full force and effect.
You acknowledge that Your representations, undertakings, and warranties and the clauses relating to indemnities, limitation of liability, grant of license, governing law, confidentiality shall survive the efflux of time and the termination of these Terms and Conditions.