Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in the Contest – ‘Golden Grandeur Award’ (“Contest”) conducted by Rurban Intercorp LPP (“Rurban”) and hosted on the OTT entertainment platform ‘FaloodaTV’ (“Platform”).
Rurban Intercorp LLP has instituted Strategic Awards Committee (“SAC”) that shall be responsible for smooth conduct of operation(s) spanning from nomination to final distribution of awards.
Contest Commencement Date:
The contest will commence from ___________. SAC reserves its right to change the Commencement date at its sole discretion, without providing any reasons. In case there is any change in the date or cancellation of contest, SAC shall update the same on the Contest Website ( www.goldengrandeur.com ), which shall be sufficient notice to the public for any such change.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”/ “T&Cs”) govern the participation in this Contest, organized and conducted by Rurban on the online entertainment platform – FaloodaTV. The Participant(s) agrees and confirms that the Participant has voluntarily participated in the Contest and has submitted the Entry / Entries (as defined below) subject to the unconditional acceptance to comply with and abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Participant is eligible as per the Principal Rules and General Rules of the Contest for participation as listed herein below. Failure to accept or comply with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions will disqualify any participation in the Contest.
By proceeding further, the Participant(s) are representing to SAC that your participation in the Contest is in compliance with all laws applicable and you are not in any manner prohibited from participating herein by any law. The Participant shall ensure and be responsible to ensure that any individual (other than the Participant) performing in any Video(s) (as defined below) submitted for the Contest shall also abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Failure or non-compliance with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions by any individual performing in any Videos will disqualify any participation in the Contest.
Acceptance of terms and conditions:
By participating in the Contest, the Participant agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and represents that the Participant satisfies all of the eligibility requirements set out herein below. The Participant hereby acknowledges that he / she has fully read these Terms and Conditions voluntarily, without coercion or any undue influence on the part of Rurban or their associates or affiliates and with complete understanding.
In case the Participant does not agree to be bound or cannot comply with any of the Terms & Conditions, please do not continue to submit any information and/or visit this section of the Platform.
The Participant’s failure to comply with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions will disqualify him / her from participation. The decision of SAC for all matters relating to participation shall be final and binding in all respects.
The Contest shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions stated herein below and all Participant(s) are requested herein to unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by the same.
Participant: means any natural person(s), being a citizen and resident of India as per the applicable laws of India who has attained the age of majority as per the law of the land and enters the Contest in accordance with the terms detailed below.
Website: Website shall mean, www.goldengrandeur.com
Application or App: means the FaloodaTV android Application
Exploitation/Exploit: shall mean the exploitation of the Entries/Videos or any other content whatsoever including along with its cognate forms and grammatical variations, means and includes the exploitation, use, alteration, broadcast, rebroadcast, communication, encryption, transmission, translation, adaptation, publication, cutting, editing, and packaging of the Intellectual Property vested in the Entries/Videos, either in whole or in part, in any form/format or language, as may be decided by SAC or Rurban in its sole discretion and shall include incorporation of the Entries/Videos including performances in the Contest or any audio visual recording or sound recording or as may be decided by SAC or Rurban in its sole discretion as well as the conversion of the Entries/Videos from one form/format to another and in relation to the Entries/Videos, making of a Cinematograph Film or Sound Recording, Communication to the Public, Broadcast, Performance in Public, adaptation, reprography, reproduction, distribution, sale, commercial rental, assignment, licensing, merchandising rights, remakes, sequels, prequels, versions, translations, dubbing and/or subtitling in any all languages/dialects in the world, converting the Entries/Videos for theatrical exploitation, including but not limited to the broadcasting thereof by any form of radio, internet and any and all form of television including but not limited to terrestrial, satellite, direct to home, cable, IPTV, any form of video on demand (including but not limited to Pay-per-View, SVOD, FVOD, AVOD made available for being seen or heard or delivered or exploited through wire or wireless including but not limited to internet, websites including but not limited to social networking websites, blogs, internet or mobile streaming or download services (whether free, pay or subscription based) computing and networking devices, mobile/telecommunication system based platforms, mobile TV, theatrical or non-theatrical or any other means whether now known or existing or in commercial use or hereinafter invented or developed in the future in and to the Intellectual Property and all elements thereof. The capitalized terms ‘Broadcast’, ‘Communication to the Public’, ‘Cinematograph Film’, ‘Performance /Perform in Public’, ‘Sound Recording’, ‘Visual Recording’ shall have the same meanings as defined in the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 as amended from time to time and all analogous rights subsisting under the laws of each and every jurisdiction throughout the world.
Intellectual Property: means and includes all performances, performers’ rights, publicity rights, brands, rights if any vested in the Participant relating to or in the footage owned by SAC or Rurban, concepts, confidential information, copyrights, databases, designs, formulae, franchises, goodwill, know-how, licenses, ‘look and feel’, music (including songs, sheet music, lyrics and remixes), permits, proprietary information and knowledge, scripts (and their sound recordings), segments, set designs, service marks, technology, titles, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets, format rights, and all other allied, ancillary and subsidiary rights in any and all media whether now known or subsequently invented, as well as all other intellectual property as is commonly understood and recognized as such by applicable law, (past, current or future) industry usage, or otherwise.
Golden Grandeur Award is India’s first online talent contest, running across various categories, aimed at inviting nomination from all across the country to bring out that hidden talent and provide them a platform where this talent can be showcased and judged by the online voters from across the nation.
All Indian citizens (above age of 18 years) can file their nomination for “Golden Grandeur Award” in the following Categories:
Rap Comedy Poetry Recipe Musician Funky videos
PARTICIPANT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Please read and ensure to meet all the below eligibility criteria before applying for the contest:
- Participant must be Indian Citizen and attained the age of majority (18 years or above or decided and confirmed by the law of the land).
- The Participant should not have a criminal conviction or an arrangement or a contract that prevents the Participant(s) from participating in the Contest
- The Participant should abide by all the applicable laws at all times, including complying with the lockdown order and other orders, instructions and guidelines issued by any government authority, judicial or quasi-judicial authority;
- Employees, directors, representatives, consultants of and/or persons hired on contract of Rurban and its affiliates and their respective immediate family member(s) are not eligible to participate in this Contest
- Photo ID (Aadhar/Driving license) shall be provided if/and when asked for verification purposes.
- Each participant can file multiple nomination by submitting only one video in each talent categories (multiple entries in the same category shall not be allowed).
- Participant must register and submit their Entries during the Stipulated Time for call for Enteries. Any entries received before and/or after the Stipulated Time, may not be considered for the Contest and may be deemed null and void.
- Participant shall sign terms & conditions and online declaration that the content narrated, performed, recorded or presented in any manner in the video is original and free from any copyright etc.
- Participants are required to showcase their talents by creating short videos, preferably shot in HD – 1080p format and should not be less than 180 seconds & not more than 240 seconds not be edited using any film making effects (lapse photography, slow motion, half speed, etc.)
- be audible, having a good audio/sound quality and shot against clean and uncluttered background
- be shot against a clean and uncluttered background
- not contain any weapons or objects of religious/national importance (Indian National Flag, National Emblem, Religious Imagery etc.)
- not contain any watermarks or logos, filters and shall be free and clean of any product placement or brand integration or endorsement
- Each participant should ensure that the video so submitted shall be free of public abuse, nudity, vulgarity, should not harm the pride of country and should not be against the public policy. Any video or nominee found to submit a video against the above shall be disqualified.
- SAC or Rurban shall not be responsible for obtaining any permissions on behalf of the Participant for shooting in any common spaces, buildings, etc. SAC shall not entertain any queries, questions or complaints in this regard.
In the event the Participant, fulfils all the criteria above, then the Participant may submit the Entries in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. SAC reserves the right but not the obligation to verify if an individual meets all the criteria.
SAC reserves the sole right to disqualify and reject the Entries and registration of Participant(s) at any point of time in the event the above criteria or any part thereof is not met with or any discrepancy is found to exist in the information furnished/provided by the Participant or any individual performing in the Video(s) at any point of time.
WHERE TO REGISTER?
Registrations and call for Entries to enter the contest are open from Stipulated Time between 10.06.2020 to 25.06.2020 (both days inclusive).
Registration through on following by accepting the terms and conditions:
Website – www.goldengrandeur.com
For abundant clarification, please read below:
- Any late nomination resulting thereof for any reason will not be accepted.
- Rurban or Strategic Awards Committee (defined below) reserves its right to extend or early close the Stipulated Time for call for entries at its own discretion. Any such change shall be displayed on the Website from time to time and shall be considered as sufficient notice to the Participants or any person interested in the Contest and the Participants or any person interested shall abide by the same without any objections.
- Rurban or SAC shall not be responsible in the event any Entry or Entries are not received or submitted due to any technical error of any nature whatsoever. Rurban shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever for any network problem, breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the cost of the internet session charged by the telecom/mobile operator etc. Any dispute in connection to the above shall be settled between the subscribers/ Participant(s) and the telecom/mobile operator directly, without involving Rurban or SAC. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “receipt” of Entry(ies) occurs when Rurban’s server records the Entry information upon the entrant clicking “Submit” button. For the avoidance of doubt, by submitting the Entry the Participant(s) is representing that the Entry(s) or contents thereof are not confidential or comprise any sensitive personal information.
- The Participant will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the details submitted on the Website. The Participant agrees to:
- immediately notify SAC of any unauthorized use of his / her details on the Website or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that he / she exits from the account at the end of each session. SAC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any failure related to the Website. Participant(s) may be held liable for losses incurred by SAC or Rurban or any other participant of the Contest due to authorized or unauthorized use of Website as a result of your failure in keeping your information secure and confidential.
- While all attempts will be made to protect the Data, Personal Information, Videos, Entries and other data collected pursuant to the Contest, from loss and/or corruption, Participants agree and acknowledge that no system is fail proof and/or un-hackable.
- In the event of any data loss. In the event that such data loss happens, and because of the intricate timelines of the Contest, SAC may have to continue with whatever data is available, or in any other manner as it may deem reasonable. SAC or Rurban will not be held responsible to make good any loss or dissatisfaction suffered by the Participant, on account of such loss.
- SAC shall not be responsible for any Entries submitted, whether correctly or not, but not received due to any reason whatsoever. It shall be the Participant’s sole responsibility to ensure that the Entry is submitted correctly after following the due procedure specified by SAC hereunder and Terms and Conditions prescribed herein.
- SAC or Rurban shall not be liable for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising from or in relation to the submission of the Video.
Procedure for participation will be as below:
Step 1: Download Falooda TV App or visit www.goldengranduer.com
Step 2: Go to the registration section and fill in your details
Step 3: Choose the talent Category you wish to take part in. An individual may take part in multiple talent category by selecting more than one category while filling up the form.
Step 4: Upload your talent video, as per the terms and conditions, against your selected Talent Category. Each such Video submission shall be treated separate from the other Entries from the same Participant. It may be clarified that once the Entry has been submitted, he/she shall not be entitled to re-submit any information, including but not limited to any Video, in relation to that Entry.
Step 5: Check the box with ‘I agree to the Declaration and Terms & Conditions’ and press Submit to complete your registration and submit your entry.
For purpose of submitting entry to the Golden Grandeur Award, logging onto the Website or App, furnishing the Personal Information in the mode and manner as prescribed, acceptance to the Terms and Conditions and uploading the Video on the Website or App shall be considered as a complete and valid entry once the same has been received by the Golden Grandeur Server (“Entry” or “Entries”).
Step 6: Once entries have been submitted the same will be reviewed by the Strategic Award Committee.
It is clarified that:
- SAC shall be free at any point of time to contact and/or communicate with the Participant(s) for availing any additional information and/or to verify any details as provided in relation to the Contest or Contest Cycle and/or the Entry and the Participant(s) shall unconditionally facilitate the same.
- Participants may contact SAC at __________, in case of any clarification.
- Uploading and submission of Entries does not necessarily entitle the Participant to win a Prize.
- Upon completion of submission of Entries, the Participant shall not withdraw the Entries for any reason whatsoever, unless specifically requested for by SAC or Rurban
SELECTION OF TALENT
STRATEGIC AWARDS COMMITTEE (SAC): SAC is the committee setup under the contest to review the entries that have successfully met eligibility criteria sent by participant; and shortlist, categorise and take any necessary action on the same. SAC reserve the right at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever to:
- Determine and formulate more talent categories;
- Cancel or confer more awards or withdraw/with held, wherever they find it appropriate;
- Extend or call in early any of the dates mentioned during the contest, such as, dates for calling in or Entries, online voting period, award ceremony, etc.
- Selection and shortlisting of Videos/ Entries received by the public, The decision of SAC with regard to the selection of the videos for public voting shall be final and binding on the Participant(s)
- Take any step or decision necessary or related to the Contest
Any change in date as mentioned above the same may be uploaded and displayed on the Website and same shall be sufficient notice of change, the Participants shall abide by the same without any objection.
The decision of Rurban with regard to the composition of SAC shall be final and binding on the Participant(s). Neither the Participant(s) nor any of their representative shall be entitled to dispute and/or challenge the composition or the decision of SAC at any time in connection with the selection procedure, to the maximum extent permitted by law. It is further clarified that the composition of the SAC may vary from time to time during various stages of the Contest.
Selection and bifurcation of Talent:
The Participant(s) shall be evaluated and shortlisted by SAC on the overall basis of his/her performance, quality, grace, personality, technique, selection of act, ideas, entertainment factor, uniqueness, etc. or any such other criteria determined by the Panel at its sole discretion.
SAC shall have the sole authority to judge and rate the Videos and performance of all the Participants and their decision shall be final and binding on all Participants. Based on the evaluations of the Videos by SAC, SAC will choose and bifurcate the videos received in following two categories:
- Finalist Videos – for online voting:
From all the videos submitted, SAC will choose Finalists in (5:1 ratio, SAC may increase or decrease this ratio or cancel the category as per its own discretion) in each Talent category. These selected videos by (“SAC”) will be posted on the Falooda TV app and Golden Grandeur Award website for online voting by the public.
Highest rated video: One Video in each Talent category with the highest public rating will be the winner from Finalist Videos.
- Shortlisted Videos – For online recognition:
From the videos submitted in each category, SAC may shortlist some videos which it believes to showcase such that should go on the public and vast platform of FaloodaTV android app, website and YouTube Channel, and accessible on Golden Grandeur award website by embedding. So that, those deserving talent get the opportunity of recognition and promotion across the nation. Although SAC will with bonafide intentions put these video on its nation wide platform, SAC does not guarantee any kind of success or recognition. SAC will only provide a platform for the upcoming talent in bonafide intentions of their promotion.
Most Preferred Video: One video among the so shortlisted videos with the highest likes, comments and views, will be the winner from Shortlisted Videos.
SAC reserves its right to upload, stream, remove or use for any commercial purpose or in any media instrument the videos so received, shortlisted or finalised as mentioned above, at any time, from and to FaloodaTV App and YouTube Channel or any other media channel at its own discretion.
Shortlisted contestants may be asked to send high resolution video through ‘we transfer’ or any other file sharing service.
INTIMATION OF SELECTION
The Shortlisted Participants may be, at SAC’s sole discretion, be intimated about their selection vide social media post, an email and/or mobile phone number or any other mode of communication, as SAC may deem fit at its sole discretion, and the Shortlisted Participant shall be solely responsible for checking the email/calls received from SAC. Such communication shall be in the form and manner decided by SAC at its sole discretion.
In case any additional information is required for by SAC, SAC inform the Participant accordingly. The Participant must provide the information requested at the earliest, or within the time mentioned by SAC. In case the Participant, fails to provide the information requested, SAC at its own discretion, may remove or disqualify that entry or participant from the Contest.
ONLINE VOTING PROCEDURE FOR FINALIST VIDEOS
Online Voting will be open for the Finalist videos from 01.07.2020 and will close on 25.07.2020.
Online voting procedure will be as below:
Step 1 – Download the FaloodaTV app or log on to the www.goldengrandeur.com
Step 2 – Select ‘Vote and Win’ tab to start watching Finalist videos (Locally uploaded to Golden Grandeur website server)
Step 3- To start voting, Register on App/ Website to rate videos in each category
Step 4- Review your rating on each video, if you want to edit rating of any video, click EDIT Button and cast your final rating on all videos for the talent category and press OK button to confirm your vote.
Step 5- Move to next category to watch and vote for more Videos.
The more you vote the higher the chances of you winning the Online Voter Award.
The number of votes against each video will be updated live and visible to all to maintain as much transparency as possible.
Golden Grandeur Award recognises the highest rated talent in various categories, efforts of the online voters and the most preferred talent!
Accordingly, we have the following titles of awards:
- Highest Rated Video – TOTAL OF 6 WINNER (in each Category):
In the Finalist Videos section, the video with the highest rating in each talent category will be the winner.
- Online Voter Award – TOTAL OF 3 WINNERS
The Voters who have been most engaged in the voting process by watching and casting their precious votes on the Finalist section will be the winner, by way to draw of lots.
- Most Deserving Talent – TOTAL OF 1 WINNER
Among the Selected Videos published on FaloodaTV App and YouTube Channel, the video that gets the most engagement in the form of likes, comments and views will be the winner.
For more information on our evaluation criteria please click here.
WINNER EVALUATION AND JUDGEMENT
The evaluation criteria for winners will be as below:
- HIGHEST RATED VIDEO – FROM FINALIST VIDEOS
Once SAC has evaluated and selected the finalist videos, the finalist videos will be open to public voting and view.
Step 1– Online voters will rate each Video in voter’s preferred Talent category.
Step 2– The Video with the Highest Cumulative rating in each category will be the winner, as per example shown below:
Total nominated Videos– 05
Total accumulative online Voting of all Video – 9000
Video 1– Cumulative rating is 4, online voted by 1000 voters means score will be 0.444
Video 2– Cumulative rating is 5, online voted by 900 voters means score will be 0.500
Video 3– Cumulative rating is 3, online voted by 780 voters means score will be 0.260
Video 4– Cumulative rating is 2, online voted by 850 voters means score will be 0.188
Video 5– Cumulative rating is 4, online voted by 1000 voters means score will be 0.444
Winner Score will be 0.444, there are two video (no. 1 and no. 5) with same score therefore it will be a tie.
Multiple entries in various talent categories by single participant:
In case where single contestant has multiple entries selected in various talent categories such Participant will be eligible to win in only one of such category.
In the next category, the Participant with the second highest rating score will be the winner.
In case of tie:
The award shall be shared by both the contestants.
- ONLINE VOTER – DRAW OF LOTS
In order to find out the most engaging voter, a cumulative no. of votes cast by the voter will be determined.
The more you participate by voting and rating in each category will give you a higher chance of winning.
There will be 3 lucky winners which will be determined by way of draw of lots.
- MOST ENGAGING VIDEO – FROM SELECTED VIDEO
Among the Highlighted Videos section on Youtube, the video with most engagement in this will be the winner. To determine the total engagement score for a video will be considered based on the following fields:
Example for determining total score:
Views – 100, Likes- 100, Comments – 10; Total Score for Video 1 = 210
Views – 200, Likes- 150, Comments – 10; Total Score for Video 2 = 360
Views – 200, Likes- 200, Comments – 10; Total Score for Video 3 = 410
Accordingly, Video 3 with highest engagement score will be the winner.
In case of a tie, both the videos will win.
AWARDS AND PRIZES
Awards/ Prizes for :
- Highest Rated Video
There will be one winner of the highest rated video in each talent category. That is a total of 6 winners.
The Awards and prizes will be as follows for winner of each talent category:
- Public Felicitation
- Chance to perform live in front of eminent personalities
- Prize worth INR. ——-/- to winner of each talent category
- One Year contract with FaloodaTV
- Free listing on creativebifrost.com to showcase their talent to the world
- Online Voter
There will be 3 Lucky winners for the most engaging voter award.
The Awards and prizes will be as follows for winner of each talent category:
- Public Felicitation
- Prize worth:
- 1st Prize- Worth of Rs. ________/-
- 2nd Prize- Worth of Rs. __________/-
- 3rd Prize- Worth Of Rs. ________/-
- Most engaging Video
There will be one winner among the Selected Videos streaming on FaloodaTV App and Youtube Channel based on the likes, comments and views.
The Awards and prizes for the winner will be as follows:
- Public Felicitation
- Chance to perform live in front of eminent personalities
- Prize worth INR. ——-/-
- One Year contract with FaloodaTV
- Free listing on creativebifrost.com to showcase their talent to the world
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND FELICITATION (Participants & Online Voters):
The date and time of felicitation and result of winner in Highest rated video each category, most engaging video and 3 lucky online voters winner will be announced/telecast on FaloodaTV android app and YouTube channel.
Subscribe to FaloodaTV YouTube channel and download the App to get notified so that you don’t miss your chance of receiving exciting prizes and stay updated of the latest happening in the contest. In this regards, it is further clarified that:
- SAC shall make only one (1) attempt to reach the Winners. In the event such Winner(s), fail to respond, his/her selection as a Winner shall be invalidated and stand disqualified. SAC shall not be liable to provide the Prize to such Winner(s) in any manner whatsoever. SAC may at its own discretions may pass on the award to an alternate Winner unless otherwise stated, at SAC’s sole discretion. Such decision of SAC shall be final and binding on the Participant(s)/ Winners. It is clarified that SAC shall not be obligated to select another Shortlisted Participant(s) as the Winner(s) and the Prize that was to be granted to the invalidated and disqualified Winner(s) shall stand forfeited.
- SAC will present Prize(s) to the Winner(s) within 45 (forty-five) days of announcement of the winners or in case where some verification is required, award will be presented on the receipt and verification of Documents and confirmation of the Winner(s) by SAC.
- The Winner agrees and confirms that the Prize so awarded by SAC shall be the sole gratification/prize pursuant to the Winner participating and winning in the Contest, as the case may be, and that the Winner shall not be entitled to any further gratification at any time. It is clarified that the Prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or redeemed in any manner or for any reason whatsoever. If the Prize is not claimed or otherwise within the stipulated timelines as mentioned under these Terms and Conditions, the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Winner unless otherwise stated, at SAC’s sole discretion.
- All Prize(s) are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). In the event the Winners do not accept or agree to the terms as stated herein, the Prize shall remain with SAC, who on its own discretion, may at its own discretion without any obligation, offer the same to the next eligible winner. For the purpose of clarity, no alternative prize will be given to the Winner and the Winner cannot exchange the Prize for a gift of similar value.
- SAC will not entertain any requests or claims to check/audit/challenge the logic of factors relevant for determining the Shortlisted Participant(s)/Winner. For the purpose of clarity, no alternative prize will be given to the Winner.
- SAC shall not be responsible or liable for any change in the Prize. In the event any Prize becomes suspended or unavailable due to any reason, SAC reserves the right to add or modify the Prize(s) at its sole discretion. The Participant shall not be permitted to question or challenge any such revision. The Winner(s) agrees that he/she shall not hold SAC or Rurban and/or its employees, responsible for delays or any problem in connection to the Prize. The Winner agrees that if due to any reason, whatsoever, beyond the control of SAC, the Prize and/or anything in connection to the Prize and/or the enjoyment of the Prize becomes ineffective or invalid, SAC cannot be held responsible and/or liable for the same. All and any incidental costs direct and/or indirect, applicable taxes, in relation to the Prize, shall be borne by the Winner and in no manner whatsoever shall SAC, be responsible or liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
- SAC shall only be responsible in respect of withholding taxes (if any) applicable on the Prizes (which is equivalent to the expense/cost of the Prizes borne by SAC), as per the laws of India. All taxes on income shall be the responsibility of and shall be borne by the respective Winners. It is clarified that SAC will furnish a Withholding Tax Certificate to the respective Winner(s) for such amount deducted as per the prescribed timeliness under the applicable laws.
- SAC or Rurban is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, loss, outrage, dissatisfaction, death, mental trauma caused to the participant(s) and/or the Winner or their family member or any person in relation, in any manner whatsoever or for any reason whatsoever in connection to the Contest and/or Prize.
- SAC reserves the right to forfeit the Prize in the event it is found by SAC that any information including but not limited to Data provided by the Participant(s) and/or the Winner is wrong, fraudulent or any misrepresentation is made by the Participant(s) and/or the Winner. It is clarified that SAC shall not be obligated to select another Shortlisted Participant(s) as the Winner(s) and the Prize that was to be granted to the invalidated to such Winner(s) shall stand forfeited.
- For avoidance of doubt it is clarified that for the purpose of participating in the Contest, in case a Participant(s) is found indulging in spam acts, he/she shall stand disqualified from participating in the Contest.
DECLARATION, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND INDEMNITIES
By registering or signing in on the Website the Participant and Voter, hereby declares, confirms, accept and agree the below:
- Rurban Intercorp LLP has instituted Strategic Awards Committee (“SAC”) that shall be responsible for smooth conduct of operation(s) spanning from nomination to award ceremony. The Participants and Winners agree to abide by its decisions from time to time without any objection whatsoever.
- SAC reserves the right to cancel or confer more awards or withdraw/withhold awards for any existing/additional categories, change dates or durations for the contest wherever they find it appropriate without assigning any reasons. The Participants agree to abide by such changes without any objections.
- Participant(s) and/or online voter agree that participation in the Contest shall be at the his/her/their sole risk.
- Participant is the sole creator / author / owner of the Entries/Videos and that, no rights vest in any other party in respect of the Entries uploaded/ submitted. The Entry or Video is/are original and performed/enacted by the Participant(s); Nothing in law, contract or otherwise restricts the Participant from submitting the Entries or part thereof;
- The Participant(s) hereby agree, acknowledge and undertake that he/she/they shall not and shall ensure that no third party individual or entity, upload, publish, reproduce, sell, exploit, share or use the Videos in any manner (other than on the website for the Contest), including uploading, reproducing, sharing the Videos on any platforms, websites, applications (other than the website). Notwithstanding anything herein, any breach of this condition may lead to disqualification of the Participant / Entry at Rurban’s sole discretion.
- You agree that the content in your entries showcase your own personal views. You agree and acknowledge that Rurban does not endorse or sponsor such views, content, advertising or other material as showcased by you.
- All rights, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in respect of the Entries in its entirety vests with Participant and is original and does not infringe and/or otherwise violate any third party rights, including any privacy rights and intellectual property rights and that the Entries is in compliance with all the applicable laws, and is in no way in violation of any local or international laws, or of any other laws that may be in force in India;
- The Video does not and will not constitute any infringement of copyright or any right of privacy, or rights in any other form of intellectual property, or any other personal or property right whatsoever of any person or entity, or constitute a libel or slander, or hurt the religious sentiments of people worldwide or be defamatory of any person deceased or alive or blasphemous in its content and that he/she fully owns and controls all rights and interests including all intellectual property rights in the Video, such material and all rights therein and that no other person or party has right or interest in the Video as a co-owner, partner, mortgagee, charge holder or otherwise howsoever;
- The Participant(s) hereby acknowledges and agrees that Rurban has the right to shortlist, use exploit and/or utilize the Entries and submissions, as it may deem fit at its sole discretion including for event, any commercial purpose, Falooda TV YouTube channel or any other YouTube Channel, advertisement, promotional activities or any commercial or media vehicles etc. ,for any other purpose, even for its affiliates and clients. In consideration of being given an opportunity to participate in the Contest, the Participant(s) hereby assigns all rights, title and interest in and to the Entries in favour of Rurban for Rurban’s Exploitation. The Participant(s) agrees and has no objection to Rurban’s right to develop/adapt/modify/change the Entries, creatively in any manner as deemed fit by Rurban. The format of the Contest is the Intellectual Property of Rurban and any of the content of the same shall not be used by any third party.
- Participant(s) authorizes, permits, and grants consent to SAC or Rurban, its affiliates, group companies and/or their authorized representatives to record, take photographs, film their appearance and further Exploit the Entries/Videos in any other manner as SAC or Rurban may deem fit.
- Participant(s) hereby allow the use of the face, image, biographical data, name, signature, voice, photographs of the Participant and the family/relatives/friends/colleagues/group members of the Participant ( ‘Likeness’) to appear on and be used in connection with the Contest and Episodes all media, all means of exploitations, distribution, commercial use, public use including, but not limited to, the press, internet, television. Rurban reserves the right to use, in any manner whatsoever, in part or in whole the Likeness, Contest and/or elements thereof including without limitation in connection with any merchandise, tie-in, product or service of any kind, whether or not such use is in connection with the Contest or not or Rurban without notice to the Participant and without any further compensation to the Participant.
- The Participant shall make themselves available from time to time and co-operate with Rurban and participate in any activity and/or campaign and/or events (“Promotional Activity”) of any nature whatsoever with respect to the Contest without any money payable/additional consideration to the Participant. Further, the Participant shall at no point of time refuse or disagree to participate in any such Promotional Activity for any reason whatsoever.
- SAC reserves the right to deny any Participant(s) from participating in the Contest, if the Participant(s) are found to be in breach of any provisions of these Terms and Conditions or as revised from time to time, including alleged to be infringing any form of rights including rights in any form privacy or intellectual property rights of any third party. The decision of SAC in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Participant(s), and the Participant(s).
- At no point in time will SAC or Rurban be obliged to notify unsuccessful Participants of its decision. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained in this regard.
- Participants state and declare that no rights in and to the Entries have previously been granted to any third party, nor have the Entries been otherwise exploited in any way;
- The Video shall not expose Rurban or its affiliates to civil and/or criminal proceedings and /or claims of any nature whatsoever and The Video is/are not in contravention of any applicable laws;
- The Video is/are not subject to any lien, charge, or any other encumbrance whatsoever;
- The Participant(s) has not/have not granted any rights in the Video to the prejudice of any rights granted to Rurban hereunder;
- All necessary licenses and permissions required for the utilization of the Video for the purpose of the Contest have been secured by the Participant(s) in accordance with the existing Terms and Conditions and applicable laws without any recourse to Rurban or SAC. In the event the publishing of the Video is assessed to be prohibited in any manner and/or considered to be inappropriate due to moral, political or religious reasons or any reason whatsoever, SAC may, at their discretion edit/ remove/cut the contentious portion and re-publish such Video or reject the Video altogether and the Participant agrees not to object to the same. The Participant(s) acknowledge that Rurban or SAC shall in no manner be liable if the Video or any part thereof has been edited/removed/cut or any contentious portion has been edited/removed/cut and re-published. The Participant must ensure that no false and/or misleading statements are made by him/her and that he/she does not refer to any commercial product and/or service in any of the Video.
- The Participant further agrees and confirms that SAC is entitled to reject the Entry of the Participant in the event that the details submitted by the Participant at the time of registration are deficient (including any anagrams or incomplete details), incorrect or untrue in any respect.
- The Participant agrees and undertakes that the Entry/Video submitted by him/her are in good taste and not – obscene, vulgar, libellous, defamatory, insulting, personal hammering or roasting, annoying, etc.
- SAC shall not be responsible or liable for any change in the Prize. In the event any Prize becomes suspended or unavailable due to any reason, SAC reserves the right to add or modify the Prize(s) at its sole discretion. The Participant shall not be permitted to question or challenge any such revision. The Winner(s) agrees that he/she shall not hold SAC or Rurban and/or its employees, responsible for delays or any problem in connection to the Prize. The Winner agrees that if due to any reason, whatsoever, beyond the control of SAC, the Prize and/or anything in connection to the Prize and/or the enjoyment of the Prize becomes ineffective or invalid, SAC cannot be held responsible and/or liable for the same. All and any incidental costs direct and/or indirect, applicable taxes, in relation to the Prize or Participation in the Contest, shall be borne by the Winner and in no manner whatsoever shall SAC or Rurban, be responsible or liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
- The Entries and/or any parts of it have not been submitted or pitched in any form whatsoever to any third party including but not limited to any persons, broadcasters, production houses, media companies and/or SAC and/or any of its employees/directors/representatives for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to the purposes of making a television show or cinematographic films in any language whatsoever. The Entries is completely free of any liens, charges, claims of any nature and/or any other encumbrances of any sort by a third party;
- The details and any other information given by the Participant in connection with the Entry and/or submission of the Entries is true and accurate and that SAC is not/ shall not be responsible for verifying any such information;
- The Entries do not contain any confidential information relating to any third party/ies and/or any information relating to a third party which the Participant are not lawfully authorized to disclose whether under a contractual obligation with a third party and/or under applicable laws anywhere across the world;
- The Participant(s) shall not do any act either directly or indirectly which may bring SAC or Rurban and/or the Contest into public disrepute or denigrate any of the preceding or offend any community or public morals. Additionally, the Entries or part thereof must not defamatory of any person deceased or alive, insensitive to any person or community and/or is not likely to expose SAC or Rurban to criminal or civil claims;
- The Participant (s) agree as and when required, to furnish necessary supporting documentation in original (i.e., school leaving certificate, college leaving certificate, etc) and/or any other documentary proof as may be required by SAC to confirm the eligibility of the Participant(s) at any stage of the Contest. The Participant(s) agree to do any and all acts and execute any and all documents in such manner and at such location as may be required by SAC or Rurban in its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Participant hereby indemnify and hold harmless SAC or Rurban and its affiliates, Rurban’s licensors and their affiliates, their respective directors, employees, officers, sub-licensee, assignees, representatives and partners from and against any claim, loss, damages, liability or cost of any person, firm or corporation, including, without limitation, legal fees, arising out of any (i) breach of warranty, representation or undertaking made by the Participant or any other individual performing in the Video(s) herein; (ii) use of the Entries by SAC or Rurban or its licensors and/or their affiliates; (iii) any act and/or omission by the Participant or any other individual performing in the Video(s) which is prejudicial to the goodwill of SAC or Rurban (including wilful misconduct and/or negligent acts or omissions); (iv) any third party claims arising out of the utilization of the Entries or submission of the Entries to SAC or Rurban and/or possible acceptance of the Entries by SAC or Rurban; (v) representation, warranty or Personal Information made by the Participant or any other individual performing in the Video(s) turns to be untrue, false and in accurate; (vi) claims by any third party for any losses, damages, costs, expenses, injuries suffered by such third party, arising out of or in relation to the Participant or any other individual performing in the Video(s) and/or the material submitted forming part of the Entry and/or the Contest and/or enjoyment of the Prize
- The Participant(s) further agrees and undertakes that he/she shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information and/or upload or submit Video that:
- belongs to another person and to which the Participant(s) do not have any rights to;
- includes any advertisements, endorsements, branding, promotions or solicitation of any business/es, products or services;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, pornographic, paedophilic, child abuse, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses, Trojans, spyware, malware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource, including harming recipient’s computers/system/servers etc.;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. For avoidance of doubt, Participant agrees that SAC has the right to remove any such Entry/Video which breaches any of the terms of these Terms and Conditions and the Participant shall not be entitled to object to the same.
- SAC reserve the right, at any time, without any prior notice, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any or to replace without assigning any reason, wholly or in part, this terms & conditions/methodology/procedure/related associates/partners by another whether similar to this terms & conditions/methodology/procedure/associates/partners or not or to withdraw it altogether. The Participant and voter hereby agree that they shall from time to time check and abide to any such addition/alteration/modification/change or variation and shall have no objection.
- SAC shall not be held responsible for any late, delay, illegal, incomplete or mislead content or copyright video(s), nor they shall be held responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information forwarded through this nomination/participation.
- In the event of any fault, misunderstanding or dispute concerning any part of the Contest and/or the selection process, the decision of SAC or Rurban shall be final and binding and each Participant shall without limitation be bound by such decision of SAC or Rurban.
- Force Majeure Clause will be applicable i.e. the SAC shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder due to ‘Force Majeure Clause’ which for the purpose hereof shall include, inter alia, fires, pandemic, floods, storms, act of God, riots, strikes, shortage of material, lock down/outs, wars, civil disturbances, Govt. Control, restrictions or prohibition whether local or national, or any other causes whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Company. In such a situation, SAC or Rurban reserved their right to at its sole discretion cancel the Contest and such decision shall be final and biding on the Participants.
- Rurban makes no representation and/or warranties regarding the Contest or any matter in connection therewith other than those expressly given in these Terms and Conditions and hereby expressly disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied.
- Participant and natural/legal guardian on behalf of the Participant acknowledges that their representations, warranties, indemnities, grant of rights in the Entry including Videos, Promotional Activity, dispute mechanism and obligations and this survival clause shall survive the efflux of time and the termination of the Contest and these Terms and Conditions.
- By submission of the Entries, the Participant acknowledge and agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Notwithstanding the foregoing, under no circumstances will Rurban, and/or Rurban entities, its licensors and their respective affiliates be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, punitive, or incidental damages, lost business, lost goodwill or lost profits, whether direct or indirect, arising in any way whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise. Without prejudice to the foregoing, in any case Rurban entire liability under these Terms and Conditions shall not exceed the total monetary value of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
- The Participant(s) agrees and confirms that in the event that the Participant(s) does initiate a claim, proceeding, suit, action, against Rurban, in connection with the Prize, and/or any technical defect in the receipt of the Entry and/or informing the Winner(s), the sole and entire compensation to be awarded to the Participant(s) in the event that such suit, proceeding, claim, action, is decided against Rurban, shall be limited to the value of the Prize awarded to the concerned Participant.
- In case of any dispute, the management of Rurban Intercorp LLP, reserve the exclusive right to depute sole arbitrator to resolve the dispute and we the participants/online voters give our consent for the same; hence the decision shall be binding on both the parties. All the costs, charges and expenses in connection to the Arbitration shall be solely borne by the Participant(s) or Voter who has raised the dispute.
- The jurisdiction shall be exclusively under Delhi Court only.